优乐娱乐官网

Malaysia says the search enters new phase
时间:2014-05-22 15:29
  The search operation has entered a new phase and the search area has been significantly expanded, now involving 25 countries, Malaysian Acting Transportation Miniser Hishammuddin Hussein said Sunday at a press conference.   Hishammuddin Hussein said the search now focused both on shallow sea and "large tracts of land, crossing 11 countries, as well as deep and remote oceans."   The number of countrires involved in the search has increased to 25 from 14, the minister said.   As to information of the two pilots who were suspected by U.S. intelligence analysts of being responsible for the disappearance of MH 370, the minister said the two pilots had not asked to fly together, giving no more details.   Hishammuddin Hussein also said Acars communication system had been disabled before last radio contact between plane and air traffic.
稿源: Xinhua
编辑:董传辉
相关链接
主办单位:沧县县委、县政府
备案序号:冀ICP备10001396号-1 技术支持:长城网
最佳使用效果:1024 x 768 分辨率 / 建议使用微软公司IE6以上
优乐娱乐官网齐乐娱乐梦之城娱乐注册平台千亿国际
优乐娱乐平台亚洲城官网亚洲城娱乐亚洲城
优乐娱乐平台齐乐娱乐梦之城娱乐注册平台亚洲城官网
优乐娱乐官网优乐娱乐官网下截优乐娱乐国际城千亿国际
优乐娱乐平台亚洲城官网亚洲城娱乐亚洲城